Wednesday 5 September 2012

How Cool Am I?

Working as an Associate Editor for SHE Magazine- The Leading Source for Women in South Florida has allowed me some fabulous opportunities, but last month was a true career highlight- and now you can read it for yourselves in the September/October edition available locally and online at:



                                         www.SheMag.com




I interviewed iconic lesbian rocker, Melissa Etheridge on her new release "4th Street Feeling" available on Island Records, in stores Sept 4th, and on iTunes.

As if that weren't enough, I got to interview Jennifer Beals on her newest role, as an Army Major Jo Stone, who's conflicted with what she's told by a young solider in her unit in the YouTube webseries WIGS/Lauren



                                         

Lastly, nothing makes me more proud than a talented, out lesbian comedian, and I got to interview two of my favorites: Sandra Valls and Erin Foley, who are appearing in Key West, FL along with Chantal Carrere in Andrea Meyerson's "Curiously Strong Comedy"...at the San Carlos Institute  on Saturday, Sept 8th. Tickets available at www.womenfest.com


See? Lucky, lucky me!

(P.S. I still have to get a wisdon tooth extracted tomorrow, so don't think it's all celesbians and roses over here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment